Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SWEET....


 We had such a special Valentines Dinner last night,
a day early due to Greg braving out on a short business trip with me home!
I'm so happy he isn't having to wifey-sit for a few days!
This was our romantic setting with the man of my dreams.
It was quite beautiful, even using silver candlesticks given to us by
my sister Susan when we got married 32.5 years ago!


 And on top of that delicious dinner he cooked, Greg surprised me with the most beautiful arrangement of roses I've ever seen!
It's been quite a beautiful thing to watch what's happened in our relationship during this time when I've deeply depended on him and he's sweetly cared for me. 

I'm up to about 50% of myself by the way, thanks to the miracle medication that will carry me until the disease altering drugs works.
 I'm very very thankful to my God of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment