Monday, April 30, 2012

IN LOVE....

We had such a great time in VA visiting with Mike, Alyssa and adorable Grace! I haven't had anything worth blogging about with her on my mind. Being an Oma IS all it's cracked up to be, and more! 

We went to the D.C. zoo one sunny afternoon......very fun. Grace loves the animals.
 And what Opa and Oma would leave the zoo without getting their grandbaby a stuffed toy? Grace loves her soft and cuddly cheetah!
Leave it to me to see if Grace likes my green smoothies...and she loved them! 
That's a smoothie mustache on her lip, by the way! 
Spinach, banana, blueberries, and soy milk 
all whirred up in the blender until smooth and creamy. 
The spinach disappears in taste, but helps to turn the yummy smoothie a nice brown color!
We can't wait to see them again this summer. It was a great trip! Now to wait for the upcoming delivery of Grace's baby sister, and Michelle & Rich's Marisa....coming very very soon!!!

In fact my cell phone rang at 3am this morning. My heart leapt, as I tried to focus on the caller. I expected to see Michelle's name, or maybe Mike's (although we hope not for them, not quite yet!) I was SO disappointed to discover it was United Airlines confirming Greg's flight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment