Friday, January 27, 2012

VALLEY OF VISION

This is the world I come from. Intentional mission in life. Focused vision of what it looks like. As a life coach, I help clients create their vision of what they desire their lives to look like, through the filter of their relationship with the Lord.

This is a hard for me today, plunking out these words on my keyboard with one hand, to even dream of a day without pain, or at least pain that still allows me to function. But vision isn't for today. So I envision what I want my life to look like by the end of 2012. I envision it so I have something to aim at and look forward to, God willing.

- I have energy to do things every day - anything. (But I still take naps as I need or want  them)
- I hike 4-5 times a week with Greg and our dogs, at a decent speed
- We have Bend friends over for dinner, one that I cook
- I still get up at 5:30 am for "the hour of power" with my Savior and my Strength
- I walk among a new group of friends and clients who are or have struggled with pain
- I volunteer among the hurting in a useful capacity
- My pain is managed or gone
- I am off all medications
- When I look at Greg, I see in his eyes how happy he is that his wife is back
- I continue living in the present. Living at breakneck speed is a memory.

It's not for me to determine God's timing in this. I take today as a gift from my Creator, saying thank You. It's the only day I have to live. This an inspiring  6 minute video, oh so worth watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2ofrX7jAk

No comments:

Post a Comment